Challenging. Appreciative. Familiar. – That’s tecRacer!
As an IT and AWS cloud service provider, we have been successful in several locations for over 20 years. And we are growing rapidly! Would you like to help shape this path professionally and hands-on as a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)? Then over 120 colleagues (as well as adorable office dogs) are looking forward to you and your application!
- working closely with various parties (AWS, clients & tecRacer teams)
- consistently develop the governance of the project
- carrying out pre-plannings and documentation reviews – always fully in line with AWS best-practices
- focusing on plans that deliver the most risk averse solutions
- supervise the planning and risk mitigation of key events
- collaborating with client management and / or third parties to coordinate tasks and timelines
You are a great candidate for us if you
- have an extensive background in Project & Program Management, with successfully led projects of substantial size with demanding client expectations
- have a successful track record in working with sizeable change programs within large organizations (e.g., data center migration, cloud transition programs)
- possess a comprehensive and deep understanding of the most effective, client focused solutions
- can easily apply strategic thinking to a task or project
- can take ownership and responsibility for task allocations and always ensure timely delivery
- can demonstrate extensive experience dealing with risk management, compliance, and third-party suppliers
- are a detail-orientated individual with ability to see the ‘big picture’
- have a high personal integrity and professional behavioral standards
This role demands a level of professionalism and client-facing aptitude to ensure the client relationship is managed at its optimum level.
This is a superb opportunity for a driven and high caliber candidate to make a significant step forward in their career. This role is offered on a permanent basis with an attractive salary package.
Key Qualifications & Attributes
- educated to degree level
- advanced Atlassian, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and presentation skills on senior level
- excellent communication skills
- good IT capabilities without being technical
- cross-trained in business functions: projects, marketing, finance, etc., with supplementary skills and useful business experience
- relevant project and program management working experiences, preferably within the financial services sector, or working for a consultancy
- willingness to travel within Europe (home base will be Frankfurt / Germany)
- Languages: German (German native speaker) and fluent in Business English
- working permit for Germany / the EU
Delivery and service innovation are at the heart of our business. We provide new, automated processes to strengthen project delivery and industrialize the Project Management Office. As a member of our international team, you will experience our revolutionary methods, which generate great customer benefit and provide opportunity for our staff to deliver advanced business services.
What are the next steps?
Please apply for this position, if your CV matches with all required Key Qualifications & Attributes.
Please note: Applications without a covering letter (either in the English or German language) will not be taken into consideration.
If your application passes the first screening, we will assess your qualifications in further detail. If you are successful in reaching our shortlist, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Sounds good? Then we look forward to your application including your desired salary!